Born in Paphos in 1949. Studied Journalism in Greece and Business Management in London. Employed in publishing and journalism in Cyprus. Published two monthly tourist magazines, Cyprus Time Out and Nicosia This Month for the Nicosia Municipality, until the year 2000. Was a regular contributor to newspapers and magazines. Published a number of studies on tourism.
In 1992 was commissioned by the Cyprus Hotels Association (PASYXE) to research and write the Ηistory of the Cyprus Hotels Association 1941 to 1992. She was one of the first members of the Union of Cyprus Journalists and Travel Writers, and served for a number of years on the Managing Committee.
She was a member of the International Federation of Journalists and Travel Writers (FIJET) and on the Managing Committee of the Mediterranean Organisation of Tourism Journalists and Writers (OMJET). She has served as Secretary to the National Association of Greek Writers of Cyprus.
She is also a member of the Cyprus Centre of Pen International, and the Union of Greek Cypriot Writers. She has published works of travel writing, memoir, novels and poetry.
- My Travels - Τα ταξίδια μου - Travel Writings 1991
- The East: a Journey of the Senses - Ανατολή, ένα ταξίδι των αισθήσεων - Memoir - Proodos Publications, 2000
- Concerning... Εξ αφορμής - Poetry - Nikokreon Publications, 2004
- When Time Broke in Two - Όταν ο χρόνος κόπηκε στα δύο - Novel - Alexandria Publications, 2006
- Velvet Caress - Χάδi από βελούδο - Memoir - Nikokreon Publications 2010
- All of a Sudden - Έτσι ξαφνικά - Novel - Gavrielides Publications, 2015
- When Anemones Bloomed - Τον καιρό που ανθίζαν οι ανεμώνες - Memoir - Nikokreon Publications, 2016
- Silence on a White Background - Η Σιωπή σε φοντο λευκό - Memoir - To Rodakio Publishing, 2021
Phone Number: 99 631 907